Dental Care: the forgotten need for underprivileged kids
Dental Care for Children provides free dental care for children in need
- Student Spotlight: USC Student Dina Mismar 25-Jul-2013
- Support DCFC at the Tustin Smiles BBQ Fundraiser! 02-Jul-2013
- Volunteer Spotlight: USC Student Omar Bajwa 01-Jul-2013
- Fixing One Smile at a Time - DCFC and Irvine Rotary Club Join Forces 29-Apr-2013
- Update from the Field - 707 Smiles and Counting! 09-Apr-2013
Stay Up To Date
Receive an email newsletter in order to support and spread the word.
Get To Know Dr. Tozzer
Dr. Charles “Chuck” Tozzer began Dental Care for Children with a simple concept. Provide free dental services for children that didn't have access to care. From a single clinic at an orphanage in Maneadero, Mexico, the organization now provides eight clinics a year in Mexico, the United States and Haiti.
14785 Jeffrey Rd, 112
Irvine, CA 92618